A tumbler may seem like an odd name for a cup that doesn’t actually tumble. It does make you wonder, doesn’t it? Well, we’re here to tell you there are many uses for tumblers, but none of them involves actual tumbling. If fact, they don’t even have to be round. In this article, we’ll dispel some common misconceptions about the various types of tumblers and learn about the various uses for tumblers.
What is a Tumbler?
Don’t worry, we aren’t going to dig too deep into what a tumbler is. Instead, let’s jump right in and see why everyone needs one! A tumbler is an insulated mug or cup that you can take on the go. They keep cold drinks cold and hot drinks warm for hours. Ecoset tumblers come with vacuum-insulated technology making sure your beverage stays at the right temperature. They can come with slide lids and straw lids. But what are they most commonly used for?
What is a Tumbler Used For?
Tumblers are one of the most versatile drinkware out there. While they’re commonly used for drinking coffee and tea, some people also like to use them to drink alcohol. Used for everything from water to wine, you can use it for whatever your heart desires. There are different varieties of tumblers for different reasons, but their main purpose is to hold your favourite drink and keep it warm or cold for hours while you go about your day. Tumblers are a must-have for anyone who is on the go with places to be and people to see!
Tumblers can be used for:
- Morning Brew – Tea, coffee & hot chocolate. Keeping it perfectly warm for hours.
- Water – It’s important to keep hydrated throughout the day, but its’ also important for your water to taste great. Using a tumbler will ensure your water stays at the temperature you like, and it tastes better too. Ditch those plastic bottles.
- Wine – tumblers will keep your white and rose perfectly chilled. No need for ice cubes
- If you like to unwind with an ice-cold G&T then a tumbler is the one for you. The triple-walled insulation ensures a slow ice melt meaning your drink will stay perfectly chilled and undiluted.
- Champagne and Prosecco – If, like us, you hate warm, flat champagne? Ecoset Champagne Flutes are perfect for keeping your bubbles chilled while celebrating outdoors.
What are the benefits of using a Tumbler?
- Tumblers are a more sustainable alternative to plastic single-use water bottles and disposable coffee cups. There is an estimated 2 million disposable coffee cups used every day in Ireland, and all end up going into a landfill.
- Tumblers are more sanitary than reusable plastic water bottles or plastic cups. Plastics can contain BPA, a toxic chemical that can have negative effects on your health. Steel tumblers are BPA-free so they are a no-brainer!
- Plastic drinkware can be a haven for bacteria to grow, so switching to a stainless steel alternative ensures no nasty bacteria mixing with your drink.
- Tumblers are convenient… you ever make a cup or tea or coffee and then immediately have something to do, and by the time you get back to sip your brew, it has gone stone cold? With a tumbler, your drink will stay hot for hours, meaning you can go about your day, and you won’t have to keep putting on the kettle!
Check out these tumblers. They all come in various shapes and colours so you can find the perfect one for you. And the best part is they can all be personalised with your name!
Types of Tumblers:
12 oz Ecoset Tumbler – https://theecoset.com/product/12-oz-tumbler/
Mini Tumbler – https://theecoset.com/product/mini-tumbler/
Stroller mug – https://theecoset.com/product/stoller-mug/
Champagne Flute – https://theecoset.com/product/champagne-tumbler/